Monday, August 15, 2011

skittles

today i went back to the doctor. he took the cast off... which was very painful. he said usually they are not as tight by now as my was. my nose has a slight lump on it.. but the lump as gone down since i got home so i think it was just from him taking the cast off (which he had to pry off) i go back in 2 weeks to make sure everything is still going good.

school starts... next week!?!??! summer when by way quick! but i had tons of fun!

the week after that is church's Camp meetings! they are always such a blast! i love being out doors and hear amazing preaching!

how is everyone that is reading doing?

7 comments:

Rachel said...

i am doing well! and i'm glad to hear that your nose is healing. but i am sorry to hear that taking the cast off hurt so badly! ouch... hurts thinking about it, haha! school starts for you already??? NOOOO!!! I don't want to go back! Are you a senior this year???

p.s. why did you title this post skittles?

Kimmay said...

yes we start back the 22nd. when do u start? yes i am a senior! i will have to invite u to my gradutation next may. :)

haha idk. i had a random moment. and i would love some skittles. (they are my favorite!)

Rachel said...

well, congrats on your seniority!!!! i hope you got your senior picture before all of your nose complications (thankfully it's healing well :) ) i get my senior picture on the 22nd. but i go back the 31st, i'm pretty sure. WAY too soon, regardless.

haha, skittles...
you know, they mix very well with starbursts!!! it's one of my favorite over-the-top, too-much-sugar-at-one time creations while eating halloween candy...

Kimmay said...

haha actually i haven't! i think i'll wait awhile before i get them. lol so i won't have a bruise on the side of my nose. does your school do your senior pictures? thats no fair! you get to go back over a week after i do!! :)

i LOVE starbursts too!!!!! :D

Rachel Lynn said...

Summer has run away and the school year is trying to catch hold of us! Help!!! ;) I'm actually having lots of fun getting my classroom ready for another year. Only a week and a half to go!

Rachel said...

Yeah, my school hosts the senior pictures through a photo company. I don't choose the date or time, my school tells me.

Kimmay said...

haha u are lucky Rachel you have more time than i do!

thats so cool that your school does your pictures! i have to do mine on my own. i don't know who i'm going to get to do mine. but i know it will be awhile cause theres still a bruise on my nose. hehe