Monday, August 1, 2011

broken nose!

For those of you who don't facebook I'll tell about my broken nose on hear!

Saturday we went on visitation (had some pretty good talks)

we went back to the S's house for lunch

after lunch we were all outside.. we decided to have a Catch

i went to catch the ball (my glove was to the left of my head.. i know not to catch it right in front of your head.. cause if you miss it will definitely hit you)

well.. the ball it the top of my glove and then hit my nose.. i went to go get the ball and then my nose started bleeding

no big deal right? i didn't think so either!

once the bleeding stoped i was fine.. i was walking around, playing with the kiddos, eating Mrs. S's yummo cake!

later that night mom and gma were all worried about it (i was still saying i was fine) so i have to go to the ER @ Christiana

we were only there for like 5 hrs. we got home around 1:30 am. i had my first Cat Scan and it was actually my first ER visit.

they were afraid my sinus cavity had fractured cause a boy came in two weeks ago with the same thing but on the opposite side of his face and that's what happened to him.. so he had to have surgery to fix it. but mine wasn't fractured! just my nose.

when the nurse was first looking at it she was pushing on it and such and was asking if it hurt.. i was like nope! she said that if a 35 year old man came in there with the same thing he would be screaming his head off! lol oh yeah!

i go back to the doctor next Monday for something.. idk what. lol it's not to painful.. right now it only really hurts when i sneeze.

this is what it looked like yesterday.. sorry its blurry.

2 comments:

Sandy said...

toughest girl ever!!!! you are so cool!

rachel said...

aw, you poor thing! i hope it heals up soon. great that you aren't in too much pain though!

thanks for the comment, btw on my blog. i left you a reply over there.

will be visiting your blog again soon!