Wednesday, January 19, 2011

"That I might live unto God"

i was reading Anna Banana's blog today (i was hoping she would post, i love her posts) and she said this at the end of her post. "For I through the law am dead to the law, that I might live unto God" Galatians 2:19
i totally agree with what she said. I just want to live my life unto God, and do everything that he wants me to do. we (i know i do) get caught up doing everything our "friends" do and not serve God because you might be the only one serving God. I'm going to serve God no matter what any of my "friends" do. yeah i can't just totally forget about them because they need to be saved or to get right with God, but they're not going to be my best friends.
I ask that you would pray that i would be able to do this.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I'm so glad that verse was an encouragement to you like it was to me. I'm praying for you Kimby!
Love,
Anna Banana