Sunday, January 30, 2011

BORN A STEELERS FAN!

i saw this on someone Else's blog, after she saw it on someone Else's blog and I thought it was so so cute. These babies, who were born at a Pittsburgh hospital, are wearing the iconic logo – literally from head to toe. Each one is adorned with a nice little Steelers cap, and a terrible towel for an extra blanket.  the STEELERS are my #2 favorite team the EAGLES are my #1 team and always will be.

I've always liked the Philly teams and will continue to. Andy Reid has got to be one of the best coaches ever because he was one of the few who were willing to give Michael Vick a second chance. no i don't agree with anything he did to those poor animals, as any one who knows me, knows i LOVE animals. but think about it, we are sinners who don't deserve anything and GOD choose me and you and forgave us of our sins. I know I don't deserve to be saved, but God saved me. if we are being christian like we should have the attitude of forgiveness towards anyone and everyone. everyone has a chance to be saved, if we will just tell them about it.

Charlie Manuel had got to be one of the best MLB coaches for being able to have four of the greatest pitchers, and possibly the four greatest ever. and no I'm not saying that because I'm a phillies phan, but because they have the awards to show it. between all four of them there are 3 SI young award winners, one MVP of a world series, 3 of them have won 20+ games in a season multiple times..and there is so much more... Roy Halladay (Doc), Roy Oswalt (Little Roy), Cole Hamels (Cole Train) and Cliff Lee will prove this year that they are the greatest rotation ever in MLB's history.