Sunday, August 22, 2010

Camp Meetings!

Today started our meetings with Bro. Renfrow!! this week is going to be awesome! his messages today were really good. if anyone needs directions to the tabernacle you can comment and i'll give them to you! you will really enjoy it, i garentee it!

This is Goldie lookin' at me from under the Pine Tree.

This is Possum sleepin'

This is a squittel lookin at me! this was taken the 19th

Possum. This was taken the 20th

A little Black rat snake


him runnin' away

Goldie sittin on top of our old dog house

Possum!

a Worm that ate alot of my flowers

Skipper, lookin for a treat

Skipper mad that i didn't give him a treat

he's happy now, i have him a treat!

so there's my pictures from the past couple of days!! enjoy!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Hey I completely forgot about the tabernacle meetings. Enjoy them! Oh and possum really looks like a possum.