Monday, August 23, 2010

101 posts

the First day of school started today! it went pretty well. my schedule is Bible, Study Hall, Algebra II, Chemistry, EnglishV, U.S. History, and Computer.  Chemistry and History and my only classes on DVD so i'm happy about that! and i got my locker open!haha, they are the hardest things to get open! oh yeah, and i have Speech, but that goes along with English. i hope i will like it, but i'm not sure. i love telling stories in my Sunday school class! so, i have has some practice with speaking infront of people!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Whoa. I can't believe you started already!! That came fast! I'm glad you are excited about your classes.

Rachel's Cottage House said...

Hey, if you, your fellow commenters, friends, family, and everyone and anyone at your school want to enter a fabulous giveaway I'm hosting, then please stop on over to my blog! All of you are so welcome to comment and enter the contest, and I would love it if you do! You need only one entry, but there are 3 other bounus entries you can rack up! So please visit and good luck!!!

Rachel from Rachel's Cottage House