Friday, July 6, 2012

college

oh boy...17 credits my first semester of college..haha

I'm taking:
Basic Photography (Monday n Thursday)
College Success Seminar (its the week b4 college then I'm done with it)
English 101 (Tuesday and Friday)
Math092 (Monday and Thursday) this is done at my own pace so i may be able to get to math093 this semester also..which would be good!
Psychology101 (Wednesday)
and
Sociology101 (Monday and Thursday)

everyday starts at 8:00. two days I'm done by 9:30. other days i go till later....and i just realized my one class is at the Elkton part of the college :/ oh boy lol

this should be verryyyyyyyy interesting! :)

3 comments:

Yella Rose said...

good luck, kim! I'm praying for you!

Rachel's Cottage House said...

OMG NO WAY! You're going to Cecil also?! I might see ya there girlfriend!! :)

Kimmay said...

awesome!!!!! what classes u taking? do u still have my email?