Tuesday, October 25, 2011

the small things

Sometimes it really is the Small things in life that count..

at the beginning of this school year i had been praying about me being able to play volleyball since we don't have enough girls at church for a team.
it didn't happen..
Today mr. dow got a call about them having a volleyball tourney at our gym and he asked if i would be able to play if one of the teams needs a player..
who ever he was talking to (we didn't ask who it was, surprising right? lol) said sure!
(YAY)

i'm super siked!

hopefully one of the teams will need a player, and that team will win 1st place.. wouldn't that just be the coolest thing for my senior year? i think yes! hehe

now i just need to get in shape


God really is awesome!

2 comments:

kellyH said...

hi, I just wanted to say hey to popping by my blog! I am not sure if I have met you or not...if I have forgive me for not remembering! I played vball all through high school & college so I am super excited that you got this opportunity!

Kimmay said...

no, i don't think we have met, i found your blog through a friends blog :)