Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2 more!

Two more days of school and i will be a senior! tomorrow i get out around 10 because i only have to take an English exam. Thursday we get out at 12:30 because we are having chapel, food, and a party!
this Saturday i will be able to get my provisional licence, i can't get it till after the 1st though because me one behind the wheel lesson was canceled last week cause the guy had surgery. i can't wait till i can get it thought! i definitely want to drive places this summer!
on the 4th of June i will be taking my SAT's for college! in my studying for it so far, it doesn't seem too hard. hopefully it won't be. my book is 997 pages! carazy big book!

i hope you all have an awesome day!

2 comments:

Jessica Curtis said...

Congratulations!

Kimmay said...

Thanks Mrs. Curtis!! :)