Monday, December 6, 2010

Christmas

i love the Christmas season!! its awesome! they have been calling for snow, but so far..no snow :(

for those of you who know about me and my sports...i love um! but yesterday, Jayson Werth (phillies right fielder and my favorite player) went to the Washington nationals. this was his last year with the phillies, we were all hoping he would stay, but they offered him more money. so Good luck to you, Jayson!! (except when you play the phillies!)

Saturday we had street hockey with the Shull's church. it was awesome!!!!!! i scored two goals!! :) i was surprised i scored them! but we lost 10-4. it was still fun though!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

hey sounds fun. I used to love playing street hockey!

Rachel's Cottage House said...

wish i could have joined in with the street hockey - hockey is my favorite sport! good job with your goals!