Saturday, January 30, 2010

surprises

today after visitation..which was really cold, the S's surprised us by renting the big slide again!! its totally awesome possum. I'll try and put some pics up later of it.
I'm still thinking about the missions conference and how great it was. no one new came any of the nights, which was sad, but i got sooo much out of it. this summer the S's want to take a missions trip. right now I'm the only one that's really interested in it. i really would love to go to India, but i don't think that will work out, we have to stay on this side of the earth. lol. but i am taking Spanish 1 this year, so if we go to Mexico I'll be able to use some of it. i would love to go to Mexico too, i will be happy where ever we decide to go.

nothing new has happened much around here. we now have volleyball games and basketball games, theres one this Friday! I'm super excited about it.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I'm going to praying that you will be able to go on the missions trip. Buckle your seat belt because it WILL change your life!
Anna

Macie said...

hey! i was interested in it too! but with college i just dont think ill be able to go :/