Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!
my mom, 2 bros, aunt and uncle all came to my house for Christmas. it was fun! we had ham for supper or lunch..what ever it's called..it was inbetween lunch and supper..soo anyhows..we still haven't found Possum (read my last post if you haven't) and its raining/sleeting here, so hopefully she's under something warm and dry. we saw new foot prints @ the vets this morning. and we should be going back tomarrow morning to look for her. i really hope we can find her. my aunt and uncle are flying up from GA tomarrow. i'm super excited about that. but i wish my cousins could come up too, but one is in Iraq and one the other is prob. going over..so they couldn't come..well i'll post later!
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*miss you Sands* :)

No comments: