Tuesday, October 13, 2009

crazy!!

haven't been doing' much. Saturday was dawn and Jeff bakers wedding. me, Paige,and mace, all worked in the nursery it was tons of fun!!! we had, my abbygirl, joeys, Emanuel, Cara, Sydney!! 3 of those are all under 6 months..then i went and helped w/the food. we moved chairs all week into the gym (me and Paige) that's allot of work. we prob carried over 200 chairs..afterwards we stayed and the guys played football..then never let me play football w/em!! anyhow somehow i hurt my knee.idk how. its somewhat better now. Saturday night i could just barely walk on it. it was all fun tho!!! school going good. end of the first making period is coming up next week. we are getting are recital pieces ready, ALREADY!!! :( fun fun.

1 comment:

Kimmay said...

make that all under 8 months not six. abbygirl is 8 months, cara is around 3 months and sydney is 3 weeks old.